The Channel Ceramic Roof Tile 50 has lower supports so it is posible to place it even on dry conditions over the battens.
It has also a nail hole like the mixed roof tiles.
Its design allows to fulfil the clients' demands and a better placement on the deep inclination roofs without using a mortar while it also maintains the traditional beauty.
- Pressed tile, increasing its durability, resistance to flexion and decreased absorption.
- Easy row positioning thanks to a perfect joins between pieces.
- Resistant to extreme changes in temperature.
- Won't lose colour over time.
|Max. width:||225 mm|
|Min. width:||165 mm|
|Pallet contents:||175 units|
* These figures do not take into account the multiplicity of construction works and as a consequence they should be checked on site following the installation guide.
|Standards:||UNE EN 1304|
|Category impermeability:||UNE EN 539-1|
|Reaction to fire:||UNE EN 13501-1 A1|
|Flexural strength:||UNE EN 538 ≥1000 N|
|Frosting:||UNE EN 539-2/ ≥150 Cicles|
|Declaration of Performance / CE|
|BIM Object ( Revit )|
|Manufacturer technical sheets for VERDE, LEED v4 and BREEAM ES certifications|
|Ceramic Channel Roof Tile 50 Lightish||TC50AC|
|Ceramic Channel Roof Tile 50 Brown||TC50AM|
|Ceramic Channel Roof Tile 50 Dark||TC50AO|
|Ceramic Channel Roof Tile 50 Red||TC50AR|