Ceramic Channel Roof Tile 50
The Channel Ceramic Roof Tile 50 has lower supports so it is posible to place it even on dry conditions over the battens.
It has also a nail hole like the mixed roof tiles.
Its design allows to fulfil the clients' demands and a better placement on the deep inclination roofs without using a mortar while it also maintains the traditional beauty.
- Pressed tile, increasing its durability, resistance to flexion and decreased absorption.
- Easy row positioning thanks to a perfect joins between pieces.
- Resistant to extreme changes in temperature.
- Won't lose colour over time.
|Max. width:||225 mm|
|Min. width:||165 mm|
|Pallet contents:||175 units|
* These figures do not take into account the multiplicity of construction works and as a consequence they should be checked on site following the installation guide.
|Standards:||UNE EN 1304|
|Category impermeability:||UNE EN 539-1|
|Reaction to fire:||UNE EN 13501-1 A1|
|Flexural strength:||UNE EN 538 ≥1000 N|
|Frosting:||UNE EN 539-2/ ≥150 Cicles|
|BIM Object ( Revit )|
|Ceramic Channel Roof Tile 50 Lightish||TC50AC|
|Ceramic Channel Roof Tile 50 Brown||TC50AM|
|Ceramic Channel Roof Tile 50 Dark||TC50AO|
|Ceramic Channel Roof Tile 50 Red||TC50AR|