Double Mixed Roof Tile
***MODEL AVAILABLE ONLY ON REQUEST ***
Description and technical data
|Length:||445 mm *|
|Width:||260 mm *|
|Usable length:||374 mm|
|Usable width:||208 mm|
|Longitudinal overlap:||72 mm|
|Transverse overlap:||53 mm|
|Distance between battens:||374 mm|
|Longitudinal clearance:||14 mm|
|Transverse clearance:||3 mm|
|Pallet contents:||192 uds|
* Tolerance +/- 2% according to the norm UNE EN 1304
This model simulates to the maximum the aesthetics of a curved roof tile but taking advantage of the easy assembly that a mixed roof tile provides. The visibility of the curve and its channel gives a greater visual dimension to its lines and gives it a spectacular and effective final appearance.
- Fine texture: Uniform appearance due to the selection of clays and the exhaustive control in the grinding.
- High resistance: Excellent quality raw material. Latest technology in pressing and firing. Reinforcement ribs at the bottom.
- Double fitting: It improves the waterproofing of the roof by preventing the entry of water under it.
- Low water absorption: Combination of selected clays and firing in the latest generation kilns. Excellent resistance to frost and humidity.
- No buckling: Firing in the most modern kilns with H-Cassette refractory supports to provide perfect flatness.
- Defined shapes: Defined edges thanks to the latest technology in pressing. Perfect fitting between roof tiles. It allows to increase the longitudinal and transverse clearance in the assembly.
- Pre-drilled hole and sawteeth: Ready for dry installation.
|Structure:||UNE EN 1304|
|Dimensions:||UNE EN 1024|
|Impermeability:||UNE EN 539-1|
|Flexural strength:||UNE EN 538 ≥ 1200 N|
|Frosting||UNE EN 539-2 / Mét. E ≥ 150 Ciclos|
|Reaction to fire:||UNE EN 13501-1 A1|
|Declaration of Performance/CE|
|BIM Object ( Revit )|
Birds stop TDM
Chimney 130 with clay tube
Circular 3 Way Ridge
End Ridge XL
Four way ridge
Half Tile TDM
Outlet Tile 130 TDM
Side Finishing TDM
Three way ridge
Ventilation Tile TDM