Flat Roof Tile Marseillaise
Description and technical data
|Length:||452 mm *|
|Width:||270 mm *|
|Usable length:||386 mm|
|Usable width:||231 mm|
|Longitudinal overlap:||67 mm|
|Transverse overlap:||40 mm|
|Distance between battens:||386 mm|
|Longitudinal clearance:||23 mm|
|Transverse clearance:||3 mm|
|Pallet contents:||180 y 280 uds|
* Tolerance +/- 2% according to the norm UNE EN 1304
The Marseillaise Flat Roof Tile combines tradition and the latest technology to produce a reliable, sturdy and elegant product. Ideal for the rehabilitation of historic buildings, it allows at the same time to make impressive roofs in modern architecture buildings.
- Interlock guides are now deepener: Lateral and superior interlock guides are now deepener for a best joint anchorage. It improves waterproofing of the roof by preventing the entry of water under it.
- More longitudinal movement: Gap distance is enlarged offering grater longitudinal movement, so placement is easier and more versatile.
- Optimized support area: New design and inclination on main water channels, so upper tile weather lugs lay down for a perfect close and fitting.
- Fine texture: Uniform appearance due to the selection of clays and the exhaustive control in the grinding.
- High resistance: Excellent quality raw material. Latest technology in pressing and firing. Reinforcement ribs at the bottom.
- Double fitting: It improves the waterproofing of the roof by preventing the entry of water under it.
- Low water absorption: Combination of selected clays and firing in the latest generation kilns. Excellent resistance to frost and humidity.
- No buckling: Firing in the most modern kilns with H-Cassette refractory supports to provide perfect flatness.
- Defined shapes: Defined edges thanks to the latest technology in pressing. Perfect fitting between roof tiles. It allows to increase the longitudinal and transverse clearance in the assembly.
- Pre-drilled hole and sawteeth: Ready for dry installation.
- Two channels: For efficient water evacuation.
|Structure:||UNE EN 1304|
|Dimensions:||UNE EN 1024|
|Impermeability:||UNE EN 539-1|
|Flexural strength:||UNE EN 538 ≥ 900 N|
|Frosting:||UNE EN 539-2 / Mét. E ≥ 150 Ciclos|
|Reaction to fire:||UNE EN 13501-1 A1|
|Behavior to fire:||UNE EN 13501-5 Broof|
|Declaration of Performance / CE|
|BIM Object ( Revit )|
|Flat Roof Tile Marseillaise Black||TP034|
|Flat Roof Tile Marseillaise Red||TP001|
|Flat Roof Tile Marseillaise Antique Red||TP003|
|Flat Roof Tile Marseillaise Volcano||TP053|
Chimney 130 with clay tube
End Ridge TPM
End Ridge XL
Half Tile TPM
Side Finishing TPM
Outlet Tile 130 TPM
Ridge Plug TPM
Side Finishing TPM
Three Way Ridge TPM
Ventilation Tile TPM