Mixed Ceramic Roof Tile 10
Description and technical data
|Length:||497 mm *|
|Width||294 mm *|
|Usable length:||436 mm|
|Usable width:||233 mm|
|Longitudinal overlap:||61 mm|
|Transverse overlap:||61 mm|
|Distance between battens:||436 mm|
|Longitudinal clearance:||12,5 mm|
|Transverse clearance:||20 mm|
|Pallet contents:||168 o 200 uds|
* Tolerance +/- 2% according to the norm UNE EN 1304
It is our largest Mixed Roof Tile, which allows a faster and more economical execution by requiring fewer pieces per square meter. Its channel part is curved so it provides a great continuity sensation to the roof and at the same time, it allows an extraordinary evacuation capacity of rainwater.
- Fine texture: Uniform appearance due to the selection of clays and the exhaustive control in the grinding.
- High resistance: Excellent quality raw material. Latest technology in pressing and firing. Reinforcement ribs at the bottom.
- Double fitting: It improves the waterproofing of the roof by preventing the entry of water under it.
- Curved channel: Continuity in the curved lines of the roof. Better water evacuation.
- Low water absorption: Combination of selected clays and firing in the latest generation kilns. Excellent resistance to frost and humidity.
- No buckling: Firing in the most modern kilns with H-Cassette refractory supports to provide perfect flatness.
- Large size: Quicker and more economical execution in the building site by requiring fewer pieces per square meter.
- Defined shapes: Defined edges thanks to the latest technology in pressing. Perfect fitting between roof tiles. It allows to increase the longitudinal and transverse clearance in the assembly.
- Pre-drilled hole and sawteeth: Ready for dry installation.
|Structure:||UNE EN 1304 / NF EN 1304|
|Dimensions:||UNE EN 1024|
|Impermeability:||UNE EN 539-1 / D.2 RP 34.02|
|Flexural strength:||UNE EN 538 ≥ 1200 N|
|Frosting:||UNE EN 539-2 / NF EN 539-2|
|Reaction to fire:||UNE EN 13501-1 A1|
|Behavior to fire:||UNE EN 13501-5 Broof|
|Declaration of Performance/CE|
|BIM Object ( Revit )|
- Model of Tile: Interlocking
- Material produced in line 1. The production line of our tiles is engraved on our tiles. Is the first digit of the serial number, which has the format 9X999999
- The features certified by the NF mark for the clay roof tiles are: the appearance, the geometric characteristics, the breaking resistance by flexion, the impermeability and the frost resistance. AFNOR Certification - 11 rue Francis de Pressensé - 93571 LA PLAINE SAINT-DENIS CEDEX - www.marque-nf.com
Chimney 130 with clay tube
Chimney 200 large
Chimney 200 Small
Circular 3 Way Ridge
Double Cushioned Tile TM10
End Ridge XL
Four way ridge
Outlet Tile 130 TM10
Outlet Tile 200 TM10
Side Finishing TM10
Side Finishing XL
Three way ridge
Universal side finishing
Ventilation Tile TM10