Mixed Ceramic Roof Tile 11
Description and technical data
|Length:||461 mm *|
|Width:||275 mm *|
|Usable length:||385 mm|
|Usable width:||216 mm|
|Longitudinal overlap:||76 mm|
|Transverse overlap:||64 mm|
|Distance between battens:||385 mm|
|Longitudinal clearance:||12 mm|
|Transverse clearance:||12 mm|
|Pallet contents:||240 uds|
* Tolerance +/- 2% according to the norm UNE EN 1304
It is our most sold roof tile. Its reliability, easy assembly, versatility and large number of finishes make it an ideal roof tile for new work and renovation.
- Fine texture: Uniform appearance due to the selection of clays and the exhaustive control in the grinding.
- High resistance: Excellent quality raw material. Latest technology in pressing and firing. Reinforcement ribs at the bottom.
- Double fitting: It improves the waterproofing of the roof by preventing the entry of water under it.
- Low water absorption: Combination of selected clays and firing in the latest generation kilns. Excellent resistance to frost and humidity.
- No buckling: Firing in the most modern kilns with H-Cassette refractory supports to provide perfect flatness.
- Defined shapes: Defined edges thanks to the latest technology in pressing. Perfect fitting between roof tiles. It allows to increase the longitudinal and transverse clearance in the assembly.
- Pre-drilled hole and sawteeth: Ready for dry installation.
|Structure:||UNE EN 1304 / NF EN 1304|
|Dimensions||UNE EN 1024|
|Impermeability:||UNE EN 539-1 / D.2 RP 34.02|
|Flexural strength:||UNE EN 538 ≥ 1200 N|
|Frosting:||UNE EN 539-2 / NF EN 539-2|
|Reaction to fire:||UNE EN 13501-1 A1|
|Behavior to fire:||UNE EN 13501-5 Broof|
|Declaration of Performance/CE|
|BIM Object ( Revit )|
- Model of Tile: Interlocking
- TM11 material produced in line 1 and 2. TM11 FP material produced in line 2. The production line of our tiles is engraved on our tiles. Is the first digit of the serial number, which has the format 9X999999
- The features certified by the NF mark for the clay roof tiles are: the appearance, the geometric characteristics, the breaking resistance
by flexion, the impermeability and the frost resistance. Suitable to be installed on low slope roof. AFNOR Certification - 11 rue Francis de
Pressensé - 93571 LA PLAINE SAINT-DENIS CEDEX - www.marque-nf.com
Birds stop TM11
Chimney 130 with clay tube
Chimney 200 large
Chimney 200 Small
Circular 3 Way Ridge
Curved plug TM11
Curved Side Finishing
Double Cushioned Tile TM11
End Ridge XL
Fitting Tile of Ridge 1/2 distance
Four way ridge
Half Mixed Roof Tile TM11
Outlet Tile 130 TM11
Outlet Tile 200 TM11
Side Finishing TM11
Side Finishing XL
Slanted Plug TM11
Slanted Side Finishing
Three way ridge
Universal side finishing
Ventilation Tile TM11