Mixed Ceramic Roof Tile 12,5
Description and technical data
|Length:||441 mm *|
|Width:||261 mm *|
|Usable length:||382 mm|
|Usable width:||210 mm|
|Longitudinal overlap:||59 mm|
|Transverse overlap:||51 mm|
|Distance between battens:||382 mm|
|Longitudinal clearance:||13 mm|
|Transverse clearance:||1 mm|
|Pallet contents:||200 or 240 uds|
* Tolerance +/- 2% according to the norm UNE EN 1304
It is called also “Portuguese” Mixed Roof Tile. Its flat part predominates over its curved part giving the roof a traditional Roman style.
- Fine texture: Uniform appearance due to the selection of clays and the exhaustive control in the grinding.
- High resistance: Excellent quality raw material. Latest technology in pressing and firing. Reinforcement ribs at the bottom.
- Double fitting: It improves the waterproofing of the roof by preventing the entry of water under it.
- Low water absorption: Combination of selected clays and firing in the latest generation kilns. Excellent resistance to frost and humidity.
- No buckling: Firing in the most modern kilns with Cassette refractory supports to provide perfect flatness.
- Defined shapes: Defined edges thanks to the latest technology in pressing. Perfect fitting between roof tiles. It allows to increase the longitudinal and transverse clearance in the assembly.
- Pre-drilled hole and sawteeth: Ready for dry installation.
- Traditional Roman style: Its flat part predominates over its curved part.
|Structure:||UNE EN 1304|
|Dimensions:||UNE EN 1024|
|Impermeability:||UNE EN 539-1|
|Flexural strength:||UNE EN 538 ≥ 1200 N|
|Frosting:||UNE EN 539-2 / Mét. E ≥ 150 Ciclos|
|Reaction to fire:||UNE EN 13501-1 A1|
|Behavior to fire:||UNE EN 13501-5 Broof|
|Declaration of Performance/CE|
|BIM Object ( Revit )|
Bica Eaves TM12,5
Chimney 130 with clay tube
Circular 3 Way Ridge
End Ridge XL
Four way ridge
Layer Eaves TM12,5
Glass Mixed 12,5 Roof Tile
Outlet Tile 130 TM12,5
Three way ridge
Universal side finishing
Ventilation Tile TM12,5