Mixed Ceramic Roof Tile 12,5
There where the aesthetics needs are required, this roof tile is the best choice, because the flat part is more predominant than the curve, giving a traditional roman style.
- Resistant to extreme changes in temperature.
- Pre-drilled holes to facilitate anchoring on steep slopes.
- Lateral guides to help positioning.
- Won't lose colour over time.
- Easy row positioning thanks to a perfect joins between pieces.
|Usable length:||382 mm|
|Usable width:||207 mm|
|Longitudinal overlap:||59 mm|
|Transverse overlap:||54 mm|
|Distance between battens:||382 mm|
|Longitudinal clearance:||11 mm|
|Transverse clearance:||4 mm|
|Pallet contents:||200 units|
* These quantities do not take into account the different variations in the building work. They should be checked on site according to the installation manual.
|Standards:||UNE EN 1304|
|Category impermeability:||UNE EN 539-1|
|Reaction to fire:||UNE EN 13501-1 A1|
|Flexural strength:||UNE EN 538 ≥1200 N|
|Frosting:||UNE EN 539-2/ ≥150 Cycles|
|Declaration of Performance/CE|